- Shah Marine and Business Institute (SMBI)
Shah Marine and Business Institute (SMBI) is the first British-Bangladesh joint venture reputed private marine academy in Bangladesh. The Institute was established in 2010, and started its operation in the same year in collaboration with the South Tyneside College, one of the largest & oldest merchant navy training colleges in South Shield, UK. SMBI is approved by the Ministry of Shipping, Department of Shipping (DOS), Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, and also approved by Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA), UK. Shah Marine and Business Institute is providing international-standard maritime academy in Bangladesh which is first of its kind in the country.
At present, SMBI offers following Courses:
* HND in Nautical Science
* HND in Marine Engineering
* HND in Business Management
Requirement for Admission :
* Age: Maximum 22 Years (according to the candidates H.S.C/equivalent examination certificate)
* Educational Qualification: SSC & HSC/Equivalent with GPA 3.50 and at least GPA 3.50 is required in Physics and Mathematics.
* Physical Eligibility: Must have to be physically fit in all respects.
* Eyesight: Nautical: 6/6 and Engineering: 6/18 (up to), Normal color vision.
* To obtain Admission Procedure & Admission Information – Click Here...
Shah Marine and Business Institute, Bangladesh
House No: 1-2, Adarsha Chayanir Housing Society, Ring Road,
Dhaka 1207, Bangladesh
Tel: +88029125592, +8801926698561, +8801926698557
Published Date: 16/10/2014