- Tommy Miah's Hospitality Management Institute (TMHMI)
The Tommy Miah's Hospitality Management Institute (TMHMI), also better known as Tommy Miah Institute, is a renowned hospitality management education and training institute in Bangladesh. The Institute is named after Tommy Miah, a famous Bangladeshi-born British celebrity chef. TMHMI offers unique programs for food preparation & culinary arts, and hospitality business. It has campuses in Dhaka and Sylhet.
Tommy Miah's Hospitality Management Institute offers following courses :
* Diploma in Food Preparation & Culinary Arts (1 year)
* Diploma in Food Preparation & Culinary Arts (6 Months)
* Certificate in Food Preparation & Culinary Arts (3 Months)
* Diploma in Hospitality Management (6 Months)
* Certificate in Hospitality Management (3 Months)
* Certificate in Front Office (3 Months)
* Certificate in Bakery (1 Month)
* Certificate in Food hygiene or Food Safety (1 Day)
* Certificate in Secretarial Course (3 Months)
#Kabir Kunj, House #14, Road: #13c,
Block-E, Flat: B2, #Banani, Dhaka.
Telephone: + 880-2-8836092
Mobile: +880 1715 957431, +8801675 83 17 36
Hannan Mansion (3rd Floor); Rikabibazar,
Sylhet - 3100.
Hotline: 01747 580864, 01746 600544
Published Date: 11/05/2014